Saturday, June 2, 2007

Even more Jaime Camil univision posts

08-04-2006 04:04 PM

HELLO! I write quickly only to send you my kisses and my love (like always) and to thank you for so many e-mails that you send to the fan e-mail. I read almost all of them and my team and I try to respond as quickly as possible.

I am working like crazy but very happy because my friend and brother Juan Soler begins working with us! I believe that you are going to like his participation, in truth it’s going to give the story a very interesting twist.

On the other hand and taking care of a personal request of a fan (that in addition I think is very delicate because it can be affecting many of you) I want to say and confirm that I DON’T HAVE NOR DO I USE the MSN service. Please don’t let yourself be fooled by liars that that say they are me. The problem is that this guy is asking for photos and I don’t know what else because according to him I'm casting personally.

Be careful and please help me carry the news so that this guy doesn’t keep lying to you and passing himself off as me. Do not send your private information or anything else like it to strangers.

Thank you and I send my love,
Jaime.

03-28-2007 02:35 PM

Hello! They have effectively fixed my password at UNIVISION only that nobody was nice enough to tell me. I was informed by an e-mail sent to me at fans@jaimecamil.com where it said that by people of UNIVISION that there wasn’t a problem for me to access the forum, as such I decided to try (one more time) to see if was a true. AND SO IT WAS! As such here I am again. I am going to the set of A PROPOSITO DE ALEXA to film at this moment therefore I am in a hurry but tomorrow I will write with more detail. OK!?

Lots of kisses and my affection always,
Jaime

No comments: