Friday, February 9, 2007

February 9, 2007

Wel it's Friday and here I am again at the switchboard since 4:15 or thereabouts. I really hate this position because like before I have a ton of work piling up. This receptionist is something else. I have never meet someone quite like her. Thinks she's the next big thing since sliced bread. She has the gall to get mad because she doesn't get a raise for the addition of two new tasks to her job duties. Mind you according to her she already gets $670.00 gross (I hope it's gross because if that's net maybe I should get her job) to answer phones from 8:30 - 4:30 p.m. (or 4:00 p.m. depending on what day of the week it is). I only make $600.00 and am a legal secretary with 11 years experience. Anyway she gets pissed off at the raise refusal (she already got a raise in January along with all the other staff) and says that she refuses to do the new tasks. This girl is nuts and I think she actually got angry when I told her how much I make which makes me think her raise wasn't all that much probably not the $670 gross. Does she think she's going to make my salary for answering phones? Puleaze.

No comments: