Saturday, January 27, 2007

Novelas that I have been comitted to, glimpsed or caught mid-stream

Zorro: La Espada y La Rosa (I'm even recapping this one)
Destilando Amor (catching glimpses)
Duelo de Pasiones (catching glimpses)

Baila Conmigo
Rosangelica
Cara Sucia
Maria Isabel
Prisionera de Amor
Gata Salvaje
Marimar
Esmeralda
Mujer de Madera
Rubi
Rubi, rebelde (1989)
Morelia (never finished)
Lazos de Amor
Amor Real (never finished)
Alondra
Parientes Pobres
Bety la fea
Velo de Novia
Marisol
Vuida de Blanco
Marina
Mundo de Fieras
La Fea Mas Bella
El Manantial
Preciosa
Amor Gitano (only 2 or 3 episdoes)
Pobre Nina Rica
Maria Mercedes
Piel de Otono
Tierra de Pasiones
La Intrusa
Morena Clara (only saw 2-3 episodes)
Alcanzar Una Estrella
Camila
Inocente de Ti
Mariana de la Noche
Locura de Amor
Peregrina
Entre el Amor y el Odio
Sonadoras
Tres Mujeres y un Camino
Ines Duarte: Secretaria (saw about 2-3 episodes a week, in total a few month's worth of episodes)
De Frene al Sol (caught the tail end of it)
Mas Alla Del Puente (I started watching but never finished)
Sin Pecado Concebido (I started watching but never finished)
Rebeca
La Duena (1995)

.....and others, I remember a large portion by the actors.



P.S. Many I never finished, but I definately saw enough to remember I watched it. WOW!

Additions to the list are in italics

8 comments:

Schoolmarm said...

Marycelis, be careful about getting caught midstream in telenovelas. One of them has a whirlpool.

;-)

Jeanne (up way too late)

Marycelis Pacheco said...

Cute Jeanne.

I imagine you must be up late, if you are reading this and posting to it.

Schoolmarm said...

Marycelis, I was. Today I took a day of leave to do income taxes, and so last night I was naughty and stayed up late. Yo voy a pagar por eso, estoy seguro. Or something like that! I got quite a lot done on the taxes, though, cause hubby had it in good order. Turned it over to him this year after doing most of it for 19 or so myself (we have been married, actually for 18 plus, so joint taxes were mine that long).

Anyway, in case you don't see me posting as often, it's because we are instituting new internet security at the office, of which I am the boss (school with 140 or so employees) and I have to be the role model. It'll break my heart, but (sigh) I gotta do it. I don't want my techhie coming to me saying "why are you on the internet blogging so often now?" I think I won't be able to watch Destilando Amor, either. But, Zorro and LFMB are so good that they'll more than tip that balance and I can devote more time to them. I love all these blogs. Bad habit, but so entertaining. It's about the people, really!

Jeanne

Jeanne

Schoolmarm said...

Oops, I keep doing that with the double name. I wonder how that happens.

j

Marycelis Pacheco said...

Well let me tell ya I can definately say that I am guilty of blogging at work, as you can see from most of my post times. Which is very bad considering I get can get backlogged real quick and we have internet security at my law firm (well the one where I work at anyway, not like it's mine). Of course when I cover the receptionist its not so bad cuz I blog guilt free, nothing else to do up here anyway.

Taxes huh, hubby and me did ours on-line last month. Good think too, way cheaper than going to the tax dude.

I don't know about Destillando Amor either, I may just read recaps cuz I don't want to cloud my DVR and I can't exactly DVR Zorro and Destillando Amor at the same time.

The novelas I have seen were mostly cuz my parents. A spanish novela is just as a staple as good old Puerto Rican cooking in my home. Although Baila Conmigo I liked cuz it was set in the 1950s (sock hop and poddle skirts) and Betty la fea cuz I am into ugly duckling turns pretty kinds of things. Gotta go, it's time for me to pack off for home.

L8RS

Schoolmarm said...

We'd do the taxes differently if hubby didn't need a Schedule C for interpreting. That's complex. It gives me plenty peace of mind to have the accountant do it after we put it together. Right now I am sifting through a five inch pile of very, very well organized paperwork, courtesy of himself.

Have a good evening, see you on Caray, Caray or here. Later to you, too.

Jeanne

Schoolmarm said...

One more thing, you are doing a wonderful job recapping Zorro, you and Cathy. I really, really appreciate it (wish I had time, but the job I have doesn't really give much slack)!

Jeanne

Schoolmarm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.