Sunday, August 5, 2007

A NEW JAIME CAMIL POST! YEAH!!!!!

08-01-2007 11:37 AM

HELLO!!!! How are you beautiful ones (and more beautiful!! jijiji). Sorry for being lost for so much time but in reality this work is for lunatics... THANK GOD! You do not know how beautiful is to be doing the musical “EL DILUVIO QUE VIENE” THE FLOOD THAT COMES, in truth it is a privilege and a joy. My Director is Hector Bonilla (he played my character many years ago, so to work with him is the icing on the cake, GENIUS!) Not for nothing the musical is successful and beloved of Mexico, plus, the ones that can go to the theater San Rafael at the end of August to see the premiere (or after that date those you want to) you are go to laugh when you see SILVESTER (me) dressed as a priest. I want to thank you for so many displays of love that you gave me last July 22 because of my birthday, the letters, and gifts... WHAT GIFTS! Thanks truly but once but I ask: Do not spend money on me, please, the tokens of affection and themes in the forum are sufficient to enough to make me happy that you exist in my life, although at times you scold me for not writing or because you do not like my girlfriends or because I am not with Angelica! JAJAJAJA.

In short, I’ll talk to you a little toward about where my future is going OK! :
We premiere DILUVIO at the end of August.

The filming of the movie DARE TO LOVE ME (the life of Carlos Gardel) will be delayed a few months due to some misfortunes.

At the end of year the premieres the movies that I already film: EL PROPOSITO OF ALEXA and ALL INCLUSIVE. The trailer of ALEXA is genius! I believe you are going to like it a lot. There are invitations this year to do very interesting movies with great Directors (like Betty Kaplan, who did IN LOVE AND SHADOWS with Antonio Banderas and Jennifer Connelly) and SOLITARY BIRDS with Alec Baldwin.

A Mexican movie called CRIMENES DEL HOMBRE with Iran Castillo.

As you can see, more work each time and interesting projects but I’ll never forget you and I constantly the forum to see what’s new OK?

I love you a lot!
Jaime.

1 comment:

ANGELA said...

Hi jame am angela from greece i wont to cam to seeyou in mexico but i have a problem i dont how fine you and were.the mexico is big and if i com i dont now nothing .please i wont to see you to play and singing near. with love
and much kiss angela.