Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pics from Puerto Rico


This was taken on Sun. July 8, 2007: We were on our way to St. Sebestian for a festival celebrating the hammock.







The three sisters:
From left: My aunt Blanqui, my mom Maria, and older sister Ramona





This is my second cousin, Koraliz del Mar Cruz. Her name translates roughly has Coral from the sea. Becky, her mom, loves the ocean.






Koraliz' mom, Becky, yeah she's a funny one.








My cousin in law Wilfredo a/k/a Coco (Becky's boyfriend). He sings and plays guitar in a christian band, Onda Sagrada (Sacred Wave). Here's the link to their myspace site. There is a video of one of the songs on their new CD: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95211829
the seated one is my uncle Luis (mom's youngest brother)

No comments: